Manipulating features for the game
[Malicious narcissists, narcissistic antisocialists] are masters of intellectual games. They win and do not accept prisoners. They are painful losers. If they don't win, they tend to react in an angry way and step on like a child.
I have to say in advance that I don't like to call narcotics the impact of games on us, but I can't think of a better choice. I used a manipulation that featured a game, but that was a breath. Anyway, every therapist I talked to uses this term, so I will do the same. When I think of games, I think of fun, laughter and enjoy myself. It doesn't even matter to my experience with the scriptures, so it's hard for me to think of narcotics and games in the same environment. Polar opposition is in my mind.
I don't want to play games with narcotics anymore. The rules were not written down and changed according to her whim. I have lost before the start of the game. However, I am not a pacifist in any imagination. When I am constantly challenged, I won't walk away, so when I urge you not to play narcotics games, it's not because I don't like a good challenge. I only want a fair playing field, or at least follow the same rules. Narcotic technology is too proficient and there are more experience in playing games than ever before. If we are to overcome narcotics and we are going, we must abide by our rules, not their rules. Oh, you may win skirmish here and there, but remember that they don't think as we think. This article reminds me of a story recently told by one of my friends, Dell. He and his young five-year-old son had a marathon checkers game one night. After a few hours of competition, Dell told his son that he called it a night, but his son looked confused and exclaimed. "But the game is not over yet!" said Dell, who told him that they had played about a hundred games. He meant "The game is not over yet?" His son looked at him with the most serious look, a five-year-old The child can take courage and say, "Until I win, the game is over." This mentality is the kind of mentality we face.
The most important thing you must remember about all of these games is that no one can know the rules other than narcopath. Here are some of the more common "games" for narcotics playback:
- Ping pong: When a person begins to understand how a narcissist works, he or she realizes that it is a bit like playing table tennis. Anytime narcissists must reflect on themselves, they will immediately throw the ball back to the person they think is the opponent. Narcissist Always Throw the ball back to another person. They do this in order to expect them not to take responsibility for their actions. The narcissist hopes that by not being responsible for their actions [by using accusations, humiliation, projection, denial, etc.], their partners will do what they have always done – forgiving narcissists and finding excuses for the behavior of narcissists Declaring that narcissists can't help themselves because he has a bad day, and so on. A narcissist is a moving target and you are always on the shooting line. In order to stay away from them [or expose them], you always have to pay attention to the ball, the action and motivation of playing games with you. You have to stop trying to play. You can stop the ball and put it back on the narcissist's court by setting boundaries and making him aware of his actions. Then he realized that he had no one to play anymore. He either gave up the man like a hot potato, tried to punish this person, or ran away.
- Crazy gossip: This is the favorite game of narcissists. When you face them, ask past problems or behaviors, or when they do something shocking, you will be called crazy. The game is like this: He/she tells you that you have an overly active imagination, you don't know what you are talking about, they don't know what you are talking about, or you are just making things that cause problems. They will tell you that it is obvious that you are a crazy person [telling everyone around you agree that they are crazy about you]. They will claim that they don't remember even unforgettable events, categorically deny that they have happened, and will never accept the possibility that they may forget. This is an aggressive and irritating tactic called “gas lighting”, a common technique used by various abusers. Your perception of reality is constantly undermined, so you end up with no confidence in your intuition, memory or reasoning.
- Liar Poker: It is wonderful to have this game with people with narcissistic personality disorder [NPD]. Their lies are better than anyone I have ever been to. Unless you know them well, they won't show anything that tells the experts what to look for when they are exposed to fraud. I guess this is how they can have so many therapists. I directly understood the look on the narcopath. When she was here, she didn't tell us anything, most of them were tears in her eyes. I sympathize with the terrible things she and her parents are trying to control. The story she told us was horrible, I bought each of them, hooks, lines and sinkers. Their personality and their entire world are based entirely on lies. Their positive attributes and so-called behaviors are meant to deceive and entice others to give them narcissism – praise, praise and praise.
- Intractable diseases! Narcopath is the master of false empathy. He/she seems to take you in, seems to understand what you are going through, and seems to be able to put yourself in your shoes. These behaviors will make you relax your vigilance; just when you think there is a real concession in your relationship, he will pull a quick one on you – a "trap" – the most common is when you are in the trough. He will suddenly tell you about his extraordinary career, his ongoing luxury travel, or a huge shift in financial status will make you feel more frustrated. The narcissist perfectly performed an unexpected psychological raid; their purpose is to insult you, to humiliate you, to make you feel inferior and low.
- The death of a thousand people: This is a very interesting game, all narcissists like to play! Some of your most powerful traumatic bonds were created using this sadistic game. It involves destroying your soul, your self, your achievements, and any belief system you have that does not fit their beliefs. You all start from the empty bucket. Fill the first win of his/her bucket. If they succeed in turning everything you and you have into a complete failure, then they win the game. When they succeed in winning all the honors for all the good things that have happened in your life, they will receive extra points and you thank them. When they try to blame all the bad things in your bucket, they get double points.
- King/Queen game: King narcopath or queen narcopath can make rules over time; they don't have to tell you the new rules, they change the rules when they fit them. They are kings/souls, as your boss, always have the right to win this game. You will suffer consequences for breaking the rules, even those you don't know.
- Cats and mice: This is a competitive patience [single solitaire] game for two players. It is also known as Spite and Malice. You can start the game by arranging cards from low to high, while the Kings/Queens are wild. Suits [the normal order of things and/or common social rules] are irrelevant in the game. The game ends when someone wins by playing the last card of the "Pay" stack. If the player finishes playing, the game can also end, in which case the result is a draw. Cats and mice [or Spite and Malice] are a perfect game for narcissists because it's actually a solitaire card that needs to be "winners" and needs to pull out "better" cards. To defeat the opponent. It involves "revenue" and for narcotics, which usually means hurting you in some way. They record the real and imagined things you have done, done or done. This is their “stacking”, they will pull a card out of it and use it to deal with you when they feel it.
- Guess who? : This is a very simple game and very popular. There are very few rules. Basically, you must summon all the mind skills for this game. Your job is to read the mentality of the anesthetized patient, then decide his/her mood and respond to her without saying a word. Your choices include, but are not limited to, a two-year-old child who loses his temper; a puppet show that is stumbling; a poorly unappreciated Cinderella; a walking cock; a sly tease; a casserole; a guardian of the door; Favorites are added to the list. If you are right, then you have the right to change your behavior to reflect his/her behavior, and your days will be good. Wrong, you lost. You can listen to your losers all day long. Either way, they won. Or, you don't guess this time. Instead, you pack and leave a crazy anesthesia and win back to you.
The only way you can win any narcotics game is to not play games. If you are in a relationship, you can stay away from poisonous narcissists in your life. If your boss is an abusive narcissist, you can find another job. If they are ill, you can also leave your parents. If you are a family member, please leave, do not touch or have low contact.
Keep the game for youfrom
:Keep Away is a game where narcotics don't play, but if you have to stay near narcotics, it's the game you need to master, and the rules of this game are not to respond to any narcotics trying to attract you into her. One of the games. You can't respond to jabs, barbs, promises, belittles, etc. Focus and determination to break old habits and create new habits. It only takes 21 …