I don't know about you, but my social media feed is full of school photos from family and friends. My child is getting older and returning to school has lost the fun of the past, but I like to see my friends reach the milestone I have made! Nothing can be like a smile and a new backpack!
As the children begin a new school year, our focus will shift to the business and eliminate the summer slowdown. Going back to school is the best time to review your goals and resume your business!
This is the essence of our top ten return to business!
1. Has your business developed or changed its structure over the past year – talk to tax professionals to make sure you meet the requirements and submit the appropriate paperwork.
2. Take a good look at your schedule. Do you over-understand yourself? Do you meet personal and professional commitments? How did you spend your time, can you spend your time more effectively?
Is it time to get some support? Maybe it's an internal personal assistant, a copywriter, a social media guru, or just a person to rely on – don't wait until it's too late and you miss the promise!
4. Is your website up to date? When was the last time you re-copy your copy and image? Do all your links work as they should? Is your website suitable for mobile devices and is compliant with the GDPR standard? Don't know where to start? Send an email with a link to your website; we'll be happy to take a quick look and provide feedback to get you back on track.
5. When was the last time you raised the rate? September is the best time to consider raising interest rates and giving existing customers a notice of exchange rate changes next year.
6. Have you been paying attention to social media? Do you often post [text, video or photo]? Is your blog up to date? Not sure what to write, check out our blog to learn how to create an idea content calendar.
7. When was the last time you launched a new product service? Do you have some custom programs that you currently offer to your customers, and have a wider appeal? Maybe it's time to officially launch and attract more viewers?
8. Speaking of a broader audience – what tools do you use to introduce new potential customers? Are you looking for some fresh ideas? Download our lead magnet white paper, or send us an email to brainstorm and brainstorm your business!
9. Research your competitors – what products and services do they offer, and what is the price? Do you meet their products?
10. Leave and network! The summer slowdown is over! The network is great for businesses, not only to generate potential customers, but also to facilitate contact, but the network is ideal for practicing elevator spacing and keeping the latest trends. You will never know what you will learn!
Going back to school means going back to business! Go out and get inspiration again! Learn new things! Stuck? Let us help! Send us an email to get a free consultation. No matter where you are now, we can help you guide your goals!Ultimate Cleaning Business Package, Click here!