Are you interested in developing your Avon business? Being an Avon representative is easy and there are many resources to help you grow your business and achieve your personal goals.
Use Avon products yourself. One of the best ways to sell a product is to understand everything about the product. Your regular discounts and demos save you money and try the product yourself the firstfrom
- Ask the customer's product review. When you place an order, ask your customers to tell you the performance of the product. This is a great way to learn about products so that you can provide more information to other customers.
- Share your product. If you work in the office, make sure you have hand sanitizer to share with your colleagues. I just let other people try to sit on the lotion on my desk and I got a few orders. Another Avon representative retained an extra hand cream tube for on-site sales.
- Teach yourself through training. Get the most out of your business by attending Avon's online training courses. Every new representative should start here first, because the course covers everything from fund management to starting a business to an order. Most courses are 30 minutes and have a downloadable text table. You receive a certificate after completing each course and receive special recognition for completing certain courses.
- Become an eRepresentative. Want to be curious about eRep? Customers can order online and ship products directly to their home. There are usually free or discounted shipping codes on the website. I told my customers, if they didn't see it, please let me know, I will give them one! Once you become an erep, you can also access other customer management tools. You can set up an email marketing campaign to let customers know about new products or campaigns. My customers like "small reminders" because they usually contain free or discount codes.
- Use your network. Share your excitement about new business and people will be excited about you. Most of your friends are already familiar with Avon products, so they will be your easiest customer. Everyone is a member of an organization or workplace. You have an extended network of football moms, hairdressers, delivery guys, doctors office staff and more.
- Dai Yafang Jewelry. When I put on a new Avon necklace, I got a lot of compliments. Most jewellery has suits such as necklaces and bracelets. They are designed to compliment fashion or seasonal colors. I have several people telling me that they are not sure if the necklace matches their equipment, but if not, they will not be afraid to return. Oh, I haven't got any jewelry back!
- Invest in beautiful business cards. Even if you buy from a discount provider, make sure your business card looks professional. On the reverse side includes a customer rewards program. I have a "Buy five campaigns and get a 20% discount from the sixth campaign order" coupon on my back.
- Share your business card. Leave a tip to the waiter, hang them in the community bulletin board area of the grocery store, and hand them to the cashier in the mall.
- Personalize your business card. When I sent out my business card, I wrote a good free shipping code offer on my website. I also mentioned the Avon Opportunity: Do you want to be an Avon representative to earn extra income?
Order a large number of brochures. The booklet is really your "shop." They are well designed, colorful, and cheap. from
The photos are very clear and often show the performance of makeup on real people. In each activity manual, Avon has their famous scratching perfume circle.
- Keep brochures convenient. I put the latest brochure in my wallet and a flyer for the outlet store. I always preview the event manual so that I can target the market: for example, I can say, have you seen the new Avon Minerals series? Buy 1, get a 50% discount on page 32 to get Smooth Mineral Makeup. Wow!
- Buy stickers on the back of the booklet. My stickers match my business cards, and the large fonts make them easy to read. Stickers include my name, phone number, email address and website address. Brochures, stickers and business cards are powerful sales tools!
- Don't forget the special offer. Everyone likes to bargain! Use your imagination to come up with fascinating ideas. How about free packaging for Mother's Day? Birthday and anniversary reminders? BOGO – Buy one get one free? Recommend a friend and get a 10% discount on the next order? Print out Avon Bucks and include it in your bag when you place your order.
- Always upsell. This is a really effective key sales tip. Suppose your customer buys a certain fragrance; causes her to pay attention to the lotion. Ordered a necklace? Point out the ring on the same page. Has your customer chosen a skin care product that is suitable for aging skin? Make sure she knows the eye ointment.
- Participate in a sales meeting. Your regional manager or DM will hold a sales meeting every few months, and you will have the opportunity to meet with other representatives, view and try new products, share your success, and discuss sales techniques. These meetings are encouraging and fun, so make sure you attend.
- Let the samples and demos serve you. Use a paper clip to attach a sample to the page of the latest brochure. Encourage your customers to try the product. Buy a demo and use it yourself or give it to a loyal customer.
- holiday And special days. Remind your customers that holidays and special occasions often sneak up on us, and you can give great gifts to anyone.
- Don't forget male customers. We tend to forget those guys – but they let their daughters go home from college, wives who like makeup, and mothers who like to accept mom's gift. Avon has some quality products that are especially suitable for men. Check the post-shave conditioner and foot care series. Don't forget the camping, hunting and Bug Guard working in the yard.
- Complete the transaction with a trouble-free return policy. Avon promises, "If you are not satisfied with any purchase, just return it for exchange or refund. No problem. Don't make a fuss. No problem." Even if the cosmetics are opened, if the customer is not satisfied, Avon will give a stress-free return. . You will take back the item and use e-Z returns to get credit. There is no trouble for the delegates!
- Develop your team. When someone asks about Avon's opportunities, be prepared to share your success. Some of your customers may tell you that they are interested in earning extra money. Avon is so successful because people like you and me like these products and are committed to developing their business.
Focus on the reasons to attract you to Avon and develop strategies to communicate with your customers. Are you already a customer who loves skin care products? Your testimony is a huge asset to your business. Are you excited about the profit potential? Share how you achieve your financial goals. Avon offers training, quality products, customer service and support networks to help you achieve your goals. Being an Avon representative is a personal growth opportunity and fun!Ultimate Cleaning Business Package, Click here!