Disqus – A Blogger Commenting Platform
Hi, guys today I am going to here to provide you the tutorial about “Disqus A Third party Blogger commenting system”. So I am going to Guide you step by step.
What is Disqus?
How to Setup Disqus commenting system in blogger.
Firstly we all know Blog comment mean building traffic to your site and also building your brand in the process. It’s a great way to market your blog or business Commenting method in a blog is such a great way to join and interrelate with your blog commenter regarding that blog topic. If you are using Word Press, then you can additional commenting plugin’s like “Comment Luv, Jetpack Plugin, Facebook Comments and much more but in terms of blogger there is Default Commenting system.
What is Disqus?
Disqus is a blog comment service for a blog and online communities that are hosted by Disqus, Inc. This company was founded by Daniel Ha and Jason Yan in 2007. This company is now actually hosting comments for over 750,000 websites as well as CNN, IGN and so many branded companies. [Taken by Wikipedia]
Disqus is free and third-party most popular comment management system used by most Bloggers. Adding Disqus in your blog is too simple and also its mobile and SEO friendly. Also, you can import your existing comments in your blog through Disqus.
Here are some Interesting Features of Disqus:-
* The user can post a comment, vote comment, flag comment and share comments on social networking sites. As well as you can subscribe to comments.
* You will get a notification to your email whenever anyone comments on your blog post.
* Responsive layout
* In Disqus Commenting system, you can attach media files (image, video) in comments.
* Disqus is Compatible with Mobile. Also, if someone commenting on your blog you can share this comment to Social platform (i.e. Facebook, Twitter)?
* Default blogger commenting system is relatively bad eyeing. But by adding Disqus commenting system in Blogger you will get the style of decent looking comments. For those who are ready to use a third party comment system in your blog, Disqus is the right option where you will get additional functions.
So Are You Ready To Add Disqus Comment System In Your Blogger Blog? Just follow these steps and Disqus in Blogger.
First just go to Disqus Registration page by clicking on this link- https://disqus.com/admin/signup/ and then fill up your name, E-mail Id and password (you can also login if you have a Disqus account) then click on Next Step.
In the next step you have to create your site profile so add your site name, choose blogger platform in given list – after selecting blogger platform you will get another screen in which you have to select your blog in which you want to add Disqus and also give the title whatever you want.
After completing all step. Just click on “Add Widget button”
Now all done! Enjoy Disqus blog commenting management in your blog.
If you are ready to have a third party comment system in your blog then Disqus is the best choice where you will get lots of additional features.
Hope this post helped you on how to add Disqus to Blogger blog. Give it a try and share your thoughts by commenting below.