Exam 70-466 – Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Microsoft’s MCSE (Microsoft Qualified Techniques Engineer) qualifications on Microsoft windows Hosting server 2003 is one of the most popular MS qualifications today. The MCSE 2003 qualifications has been designed for professionals who evaluate the company requirements and style and apply the facilities alternatives for company based on the MS Microsoft windows OS clients and Microsoft windows 2003 Hosting server operating-system.
The main audience for this examination is BI Designer. They are most likely to focus on hands-on work developing the BI remedy such as applying multi-dimensional details designs, applying and maintaining OLAP pieces, and developing details shows used in company making choices. Primary obligations may include:
* Working with large details sets across several data source systems
* Cube/warehouse/views fundamentals
* Data style decisions: Specific Sizing Model (UDM) compared to Business Intellect Semantic Model (BISM)
* Develop Cubes and Multidimensional Movement (MDX) concerns to back up analysts
* Online Systematic Handling (OLAP) dice performance
* Building rotate platforms from cubes
* Building PowerPivot solutions
* Design and test review designs, layouts and templates
* Manage confirming system: settings and subscriptions
* Using review designer to make reports
* Develop complicated SQL concerns for reports
* Building reviews Using Crescent
Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with MS SQL Hosting server 2012: number as credit score toward the following certification:
* MCSE: Business Intelligence
Skills Being Measured
This examination checks your ability to achieve the technical projects listed below. The rates indicate the comparative weight of each major subject place on the examination. The higher the amount, the more questions you are likely to see on that content place on the examination.
The details after “This purpose may consist of but is not restricted to” is intended to further determine or opportunity the purpose by explaining the types of abilities and subjects that may be examined for the purpose. However, it is not a thorough list of abilities and subjects that could be included on the examination for a given skill place. You may be examined on other abilities and subjects related to the
Build a Research Solutions Database (38%)
* Design measurements and actions.
* Implement and set up measurements in a dice.
* Design a schema to back up dice structure.
* Create actions.
* Implement a dice.
* Create Multidimensional Movement (MDX) concerns.
* Implement custom reasoning in a details style.
* Implement storage style in a multidimensional style.
* Select an appropriate style for details analysis.
Manage, Sustain, and Diagnose an SSAS Database (18%)
* Analyze details style performance.
* Process details designs.
* Troubleshoot details analysis problems.
* Deploy SSAS directories.
* Install and keep a SSAS instance.
Build a Tabular Data Model (17%)
* Configure authorizations and projects in Business Intellect Semantic Model (BISM).
* Implement a tabular details style.
* Implement company reasoning in a tabular details style.
* Implement details access for a tabular details style.
Build a Report with SQL Hosting server Reporting Solutions (SSRS) (28%)
* Design a review.
* Implement a review structure.
* Configure verification and permission for a confirming remedy.
* Implement interaction in a review.
* Troubleshoot confirming services problems.
* Manage a review environment.
* Configure review details sources and datasets.