Free Blog Marketing Tips
You’ve probably come across numerous blog marketing tips on the net these days, yet often find yourself searching for more as most of these helpful hints, claiming their exceptional, are all but a bunch of senseless and pointless guidelines. Given this state of affairs, most blogs toil in anonymity with a hope that sooner or later, their biggest and grandest break will come to pass.
It is every blogger’s dream to own a blog that will stand out in the vast virtual world. Hence, as one way of fueling your blog, here are blog marketing tips that would mainly improve the popularity of your own niche and drive more visitors to your virtual little island.
1. Blog Content: Do you often wonder the common denominator of most popular blogs on the net these days? For one, it’s their being controversial. These blogs are never afraid of writing contents that would oppose to common norms. Owners of these blogs have their own voices and write contents that would be of great interest to vast readership. Another thing is the ability of a blog to offer readers useful information and solution to frequently asked queries. Readers would generally go for a blog that provides practical and constructive answers to major inquiries. If you’re able to convey these to your online readers and visitors, you’ll surely land on top ranking pages in major search engines.
2. Blog Frequency: Updating your blog on a regular basis leads to blog popularity. Posting contents at a minimum of 3-5 times in a week is more than enough to fuel your blog. Bloggers frequently bringing up to date information on their blogs have high probabilities of being included in various search engines’ news index and has great chances of getting into top search results pages. So, if you want your blog to stand out and be noticed by prospective clienteles, always provide an updated and interesting topic on a usual footing.
3. Blog Distribution: This is considered as one of the most salient blog marketing guidelines that bloggers should pay particular attention to. If you are to market your blog, RSS/Atom feed can be endorsed for better blog exposure within the blogosphere. This offers greater advantages weigh against regular sites without RSS feeds. This type of blog distribution paves way on marketing and promoting your blog not just on major search engines but also on major RSS search engines with the likes of Feedster, Google Blog Search, and Bloglines among others.
4. Blog with Keywords: This is an additional blog optimization that facilitates in fueling ones blog. If you want to get your blog to favorable landing pages on major search engines, you can use popular keywords and keyword phrases relevant to your post. You can also make use of blog software template as a way of making your blog titles in text links, in Meta description tag, and in the title tag.
5. Blogs must be linked in and out: Link in your blog to various online directories particularly to blog/RSS-specific directories for better optimization. Conversely, you can thematically link out to highly trafficked web sites and blogs for better search engine visibility and identity on the web.
So, who says your blog should toil in obscurity? With the above mentioned blog marketing tips, you’ll definitely obtain a good grasp of improved brand reputation, credibility, better client relations and increased profits and sales in no time.