Mumbai, known as the City of Dreams ' home to numerous executive universities to meet the career aspirations of the 100,000 people trying to think about it. The standard professions offered by these foundations are finance, marketing, systems and human resources. While some schools offer dual majors, some schools offer excellent management degrees. According to the ongoing AICTE standard, the typical degree offered is the Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM].
The top ten management schools in Mumbai are as follows:
- Research and research at the NL Dalmia School of Management: This prestigious school on Mira Road has been implementing custom management courses since 1997.
- SP Jain School of Management and Research [SPJIMR]: The school is located on a piece of land in Antai, a Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, with 700 students enrolled each year. It provides selective programs for entrepreneurs and is one of the best MBAs in the United States.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering [NITIE]: Located in Powai, this management organization provides industrial engineering at the start-up. Despite this, it is currently considered a leader among other schools in India and offers management degrees from different universities.
- Narsee Monjee School of Management: This is a private college, built in 1981. It is one of the best MBA universities in the United States and is known for its excellent record of arrangements.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Management Institute [JBIMS]: This is actually the Department of Management Studies at the University of Mumbai, known as the CEO Factory for its extensive graduating class list.
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management: Funded by the Central Government, IIT Bombay's administration is the best ranking for the city's best B schools, as long as there are deficiencies and circumstances. The school offers management MBA and doctoral programs.
- chief. LN Welingkar Management Development and Research Institute: The company is a company with a large number of trusts and was one of the most experienced companies in Mumbai founded in 1977. It offers a regular and unique range of projects and a branch office. Bangalore called WE School.
- KJ Somaiya Management Research and Research Institute: The college has been autonomous since 2013 and is located on the 72-acre Somaiya Vidyavihar campus. It provides a good atmosphere and placement.
- SIESCOMS [SIESCOMS]: Part of Mumbai's SIES gathering, which has been located in Nerul since 1995. With good arrangement and staff, this is one of the best 5 of Navi Mumbai.
- Sydenham School of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education: This school is one of the best schools in the city and is co-operating with the University of Mumbai, named after the Governor of Mumbai in the mid-20th century, Lord Sydenham. Founded in 1913, this gathering of trade schools is Asia's leading business school.