"Outsourcing human resources functions: the way, reasons, time and when not contracts for human resources services" from
Human resource outsourcing from
As "allowing third-party service providers to continue to provide management of human resources activities that are typically performed internally."
Although we now know that outsourcing has been around for a long time, HR outsourcing is still in its infancy. It took a long time for HR outsourcing to feel its existence, because outsourcers are inherently more complex than outsourcing tasks or things.
The HRO process is divided into 9 steps:
Target setting from
– It is important for companies to understand the reasons behind outsourcing needs. Many companies are entering the outsourcing business because this is the latest buzzword. Don't be the victim. Unless you have a strong demand for HR outsourcing, don't invest time and effort into your practice.
Company is ready from
– Even if companies need external resources to get updated processes, many companies may not be prepared for change. Especially those companies that change frequently and have a high turnover rate. A stable company responds better to the outsourcing process.
The impact of decision making on key stakeholders from
– This major change in the company will directly affect key stakeholders, namely employees. Assess how outsourcing will affect the work and role of your work. Explore whether the provider is absorbing the human resources of your company.
Analysis benefits [tangible and intangible] from
– There are many reasons for outsourcing work. It is cost effective, more efficient, and helps introduce best practices into support functions. Find out which ones are right for your company. If you don't see any substantial benefits, it may not be the time to outsource.
Select supplier from
– Market research that lists service providers on the shortlist is an important step and should not be compromised. Don't trust everything the company representative said in the sales presentation. Conduct a candid reference check. After all, this is your staff process and you will be outsourced.
Negotiation and signing from
– Negotiate rates, terms and conditions after the exclusive supplier is shortlisted. Both parties signed a formal contract.
Transfer resources from
– After the foundation of consensus is reached, personnel and material resources are transferred between partners [companies and service providers]. This requires some of the company's hands.
Relationship management from
– Much depends on the relationship between the supplier and the customer. Companies should have a single point of contact as a service provider's support. Regular reviews also ensure that better service standards are maintained.Ultimate Cleaning Business Package, Click here!