Music is passion
Music is energy
Music is very happy
Music is creativity
Music is eternal
Music is love
Music is the soul
Music is life
Music is one of the greatest creations of mankind in the historical process. It is pure, undiluted form and format for creativity. Music plays an important role in our daily lives. This is a way of expressing our feelings and feelings. Music is a way of escaping from life, it allows us to ease in pain and help us reduce the stress in our daily lives. It helps us calm down and even excite us at happy moments. Moreover, it enriches the mind and gives us confidence.
Music revolves around the different moments of our lives, whether we hear them on radio, television, cars and home stereos. Different types of music are available for different occasions. We meet it in the smooth music of classical concerts, or in the pious pressure of bhajan, wedding bands or reapers in the field to express the joy of life. Even letting us sizzle in the bathroom let us start a new day. Music has a very powerful therapeutic effect on the human mind. It has always been part of our connection to specific emotions, and these emotions themselves have brought great music.
The origins of Indian music can be traced back to the singing of the Samaritan nearly 4,000 years ago. The primacy of the sound, and the connection between music and prayer, were established early in the history of Indian music. Today, music is offered to us in different forms, and the choice of music varies from person to person, just as reading choices are different from each other. There are folk music, classical music, spiritual music, instrumental music, jazz, rock music, pop music, Hindi movie songs and so on.
In the modern world, music has gained a glorious design of “no medicine”. Doctors believe that music therapy has been helping them treat many people with problems such as dementia, dyslexia and trauma. “Many children with learning disabilities and poor coordination have been able to learn and respond to fixed music. Genetic disabilities have found new highlights in the form of music.
Dance critic Ashish Khokar cites an experiment as evidence: “Music is produced by sound, and sound affects our perception of feeling in many ways. With the beat of the music. Pay attention to you, the fish can't hear, they only feel the vibration of the sound. Through the water.
"The mystics and saints from ancient times to modern times have shown how music can inspire higher spiritual centers and improve the quality of life," said Anand Avinash, founder of the Seminar on Neurolinguistic Awareness in Music Therapy. Acura, or the Yangko used in the West, repeats monotonously to help the mind achieve a sense of balance. The combination of sounds in Sanskrit spells produces a certain positive vibration and elevates the mind to a higher consciousness lever.
We all know that meditation can remove the negative energy and vibration of the system. Music is a powerful help for meditation. In many meditation seminars, music is used to make people more aware of their emotions and feelings. Let people lie down, empty their minds, and then listen to the music that the system changes, so that they can adapt to different moods and states of consciousness.
Many people also believe that whatever music you respond to, any music you respond to will be available to you. So even pop music can make a miracle for you.
The concert affects us all in some way. This is also the most common interest of many people. People who like music, listening, reading, meditating, walking on the road, some people even have soft music in their busy daily work. It helps them relax and get rid of the stress of everyday life. It can take us to another time or place, seeing, doing or going through different things is a great feeling. People have their own special music corners, some people listen silently, some people like to read with light music, and some even like to listen to music before going to bed. Many people like to listen to music in the bathroom because they feel that this is one of the few rooms in the home that usually respects privacy. Some people also like to sing in the bathroom, known as the "bathroom singer." Music has now become part of our lives because it serves each of us for different purposes.
- It is an entertainment tool. For example, in an occasion or event, music plays a vital role, making the event vivid to people. Similarly, it has established a cordial relationship between the people.
- In addition, it can be used as a tool for corrective action. Music tells people that there is no cultural habit, and such behavior can be better. In addition, it is an agent used to educate people. Music can easily convey information to friends and enemies.
- It can be used as a tool to resolve disputes between two or more people. After listening to relevant meaningful songs, it usually helps to end the disagreement. Play music for the group to show the harmony between them.
- Music is also a source of income for human life. It is a profession of a specific category of people, such as a lyricist, a replay singer, a music director, a musician, an instrumentalist, a DJ, and the like.
- Finally, music is used as a message or symbol to indicate events that occur at a particular location or event. For example, if an adverse event occurs at a particular location, the type of music being played will show or listen to what happened in the event. The type of music played will prove the actual situation of the audience.